A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tracking Things

Things I have failed at this week:

  • Management 323 - at least, until I hear back from my professor.

  • Music Theory exam #3 and Piano exam #3.

  • Starting a diet.

  • Not blowing all the money I saved from my vacations.



Things I have suceeded at this week:

  • Progress check & two studies in CGT 211

  • Progress check & evaluation assignment in CGT 256

  • Watching 40 episodes of Naruto.

  • Passing Hybrid on Expert (a 10-footer!)

  • Going to all classes & work except one (I didn't miss anything) despite being uber-sick on Tuesday and somewhat sick the rest of the week.

  • Remaining cheerful in spit of list #1 above.



I thought it would be handy to take stock of exactly what I have and have not succeeded at this week. I thought I was doing really badly, but looking at it, I can't help but feel a little bit better about how things are going. And since I'll probably be appealing and trying to fix the MGMT 323 thing, maybe I could even scratch that off the list.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Failing is never all that good, really. That's why you must "Try your guts.", so to speak.

12/06/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home