A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Pro Things

Thank GOD! I finally updated my professional site. Been meaning to do it for 2-3 months now, but I have never had time to do it right. I've missed a lot of school and homework for these recent two breaks, but at least this time I'll have something to show for it.

Check out Archmagus.us for my pro site if you're interested. Since I severely lack for content, I went for the striking minimalist angle. I do wish I had some non-personal web sites for the portfolio, but I seem to be positively terrible at finding people to do web sites for. I guess that's part of the reason I don't want to be a freelancer at all - people just don't seem to want to hire me for that kind of work. I'll stick with jobs that have a steady paycheck.

Most of the remaining work for that site is browser testing (if something don't look right, please drop me a note) and backend tech. I want to get it compatable with Google Sitemaps and edit my robots.txt file to make sure it's 200% geek-friendly. I guess I should also make sure it's highly accessable for the blind, and collapsable for wireless devices. For the moment, though, it's liquid-layout (finally!), and that makes me happy.

Anyway, enough nerding out. I should get back to drawing or music or homework or something.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Face!
Your old site look approximately like your new site.
I believe, what you need, is some of that CGT glamour

11/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home