A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Panda Things


Panda
Originally uploaded by agius.

So, I got to wear my panda suit for Halowe'en this year. Quite a fun time, that was. I was really surprised this lady wanted me to hold her baby, though. Surprised, and a little nervous about my grip in that thing. But it all turned out okay, and the picture came out pretty cute-tastic.

Our room had Marolyn Manson music, strobe lights, and a fake dead hobo outside (who was actually my roommate - boy, did he scare some sorority girls!). We had candy, which included a lot of mints and some chocolate. We bought a fog machine, but we couldn't use it because it would set off the sprinklers in our dorm. We had a lot of fun this year.

I also won a $50 Adobe CS2: Revealed book in a costume contest, for dressing as a generic anime catboy. But then again, nobody there knew what a generic anime catboy was, so my costume seemed far more outlandish than it was.

Hope everybody else had a good time this year, and see you next Halowe'en!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generic Catboys UNITE!

11/03/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home