A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Reflective Things

Reflective Things:
Upwards of 75 percent of homosexual men have been molested or had a prepubescent sexual experience early on in their childhood. Upwards of 90 to 95 percent of homosexual men have had or have a broken or nonexistence relationship with their father. Especially one during the early developmental years . and most likely were or are closer with their mother, even thought they may have had friends who are boys, most likely many have had more friends who were girls, they were much safer. Upwards of 85 to 90 percent of females have been molested by a male very close to them.

Where did Stephen get these statistics? God only knows cos Stephen never says. Perhaps concerned listeners should email him and ask. Oh but there's more:

( 19:35) Stephen: Homosexuality can stem from a death in the family, divorce, physical attributes such as being too tall, too short, heavy, etc... anything that makes you different from the rest of your same-sex peers.

Straightness hormones... Statistics without sources... Gayness caused by being too tall?

Some time, I would absolutely love to go to a "reparative therapist," or Stephen Bennett, or some other asshole and inquire as to why exactly I'm gay. Even through seperation and divorce, my dad and I have a relationship better than most kids'. I have thought of my mom as overbearing at times, but frankly, every tennage boy on the planet has had that particular thought. I have never been molested by anyone, ever. I was never indoctrinated into gaydom - I never really thought much about homosexuals until after I came out. My friends were about 80/20 guys, which is pretty normal for kids, methinks.

Mostly, I would just love to hear them explain it. Is it because I played video games instead of football? Because I was an outcast geek in elementary / middle school? Because my sister and I, like every other brother/sister pair on Earth, didn't get along super great? Because I liked Sailor Moon when I finally saw it subtitled? What's your explanation, Dousche McGoushe?

Speaking of good family relationships, I'm back in Maryland with my family for Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a great holiday!

Technorati tags: gay, Christian, XGW

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeno said...

I just wrote about so-called "reparative" therapy here and why some people keep insisting it can work. It's a bizarre topic.

Hope Thanksgiving was a good holiday.

11/27/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such Anger!

11/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home