A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Comment Things

Reasons why I should respond to comments:
  • Blogs are a conversation. They're about a guided two-way discussion. Failure to respond to comments is a refusal to engage in that discussion, which is silly on a blog I've set up to facilitate said discussion.
  • It might encourage people to comment more... not that I need comments to encourage me to blog (look! it's a verb and a noun!), but it certainly makes things more fun.
  • Now that the Semester of Ultimate Doom is over, I actually have time to do so.
Reasons why I haven't responded to comments yet: Anyway, if you comment from here out, I promise I will do my best to respond.
Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home