A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Webcomica Online!

Again, I don't blog on the holidays. Especially not the lovely Valentine's day spent at home with my honey-cherry.

What did happen was I got some pictures of the snow online. Check them out on my flickr account.

Also, I finally got my webcomic hosting site running. I'm trying to get some friends to help me get it going, suggest features, and debug. So, any volunteers would be appreciated - no artistic talent necessary! If I've got a webcomic, anyone can do it!

I got a new Professional page. This was a while ago, but I never really posted it. I'll be putting Webcomica on there shortly.

Hope everyone's having a good year!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home