A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Winter Things


DSCN0891
Originally uploaded by agius.
So, I finished processing the multimedia from my adventures over winter break. Ohayocon now has a photoset from me on Flickr [here], and the rest of my winter break pics have their own, much larger photoset [here].

I also took some videos at Ohayocon, and some others throughout the trip. I am unsure if I will combine the rest of the videos, but I posted a montage of a couple random things that didn't quite make the picture scene on Youtube [here].

I think my break turned out to be really exciting, although we did spend quite a few days at home relaxing (which I should hope any good vacation would include).

Hope everyone else had a good break, too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a good looking couple. Glad you like your vacation.

Zhan

1/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home