A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Eve


New Year's Eve
Originally uploaded by agius.
So, my new year began with a bang. We went to Daria's awesome annual New Year's party, and my favorite boyfriend (seen left) and I had a blast. We played with Daria's Wii, played some analog table tennis (more fun than digital!) and had some lovely champagne.

I made some New Year's Resolutions - which aren't that big a deal to me, since they will get on my todo list like any other goal I decide to pursue. Here they are:
  • Establish a habit of healthy eating. Learn to instinctively avoid sugary and fatty things.
  • Establish a habit of daily exercise. Preferably on a routine.
  • Take one photo per day every day this year. Try to regularly upload them to Flickr.
  • Get to 250 blog posts on Neat Things by next January.
I managed to keep most of last year's resolutions. I didn't lose the weight (and in fact gained a bunch back), but I did bring my GPA back up after that marketing fiasco. I sort of moved ahead in my career - I stayed in Lafayette and lived on my own during the summer. I also learned to quit worrying so much about internships and trust my skills to land me a job. Finally, I more than made my post count (and wrote a novel to boot!).

So, good luck to everyone else out their with their resolutions! 2007 is looking up, and I'm excited to see what it brings!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home