A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Working Things

Sorry I have been mostly blog-absent of late. I have been working pretty hard on some projects that have interested me.

First off, I finally redesigned my professional page again. I finished the engine code for it about 4 months ago, and I've been trying to get around to doing a layout that doesn't suck as bad as my previous version. I think I have something that doesn't totally blow; it's now up at http://www.archmagus.us. I need to do a little blogging there, to post some of my thoughts on web design, and a little bit of my development philosophy.

Secondly, I have been learning Ruby on Rails, so I can have even spiffier and faster coding capabilities. Plus, i just like knowing languages. Anyway, if you've ever been frustrated with Blackboard, Schoolnotes, WebCT or the like, well, welcome to the club. I've been working on something along those same lines, which I call Rubyclassroom. If it works out, I think it could be a boon to educational technologists everywhere.

I also have some other independant projects I've been working on in web design / multimedia apps. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home