A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Music Things

So, I have moved my music. In an effort to cut down on the bandwidth used up by my server, I have relocated my music to my profile on iCompositions. iComp is an awesome site for independant artists, since they offer unlimited music hosting, podcasting, and a wonderful community. All of my music is still CC-comercial-attribution licensed, and totally free for download.

If you are looking for a place to host music, I reccomend iCompositions.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

Muahahaha! Free music to kidnap!

Yoink!

5/31/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home