A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cute Things

Though I generally prefer to leave linkblogging to my de.icio.us account and sidebar, I felt this was worth particular mention. Cute Overload collects and publishes the most insanely cute pictures on the interweb. Seriously - it's been identified as a leading cause of brain melting in the United States. I mean, come on! Sugar gliders!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I think del.icou.us is a great idea, I don't like the Idea that I'd have to install another tool bar. Is there just a firefox plugin that adds the button?

12/20/2005  
Blogger Agius said...

I use bookmarklets - bits of javascript you can store as a bookmark which, when clicked, take care of most of the details of posting your web page. No toolbars required, works in any browser.

Also: del.icio.us power tips.

12/20/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home