A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Language Things

My roommate and I are engaged in a lively game of Pump it Up when we hear resounding through our hallways, "Whoa, NIGGER!"

The word came floating down in a very ebonical accent. If Eminem or Tupac had said the word, it would be pronounced the same way. I conclude, perhaps erroniously, that some of the wanna-be thugs from down the hallway had shouted it in surprise at something or other.

Roommate (laughing): Am I the only one who finds that hilarious? That makes me a horrible person, doesn't it?
Me: Actually, I would think the person who originally said it is a horrible person.
Roommate: Ah?
Me: Well, let's think of it this way. As a gay man, I wouldn't walk into a room full of homosexuals and say, 'Yo, what's up, my faggots?"
Roommate (laughing): Wow!
Me: 'Hey faggots! How's my faggots be in tha izzle? Who, FAGGOT!'

Technorati Tags: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.. but then i've gone places and greeted frineds like "Yo fags, wussup

11/06/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home