A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Geek Apprentice Things

If you've subscribed to my new feed at this point, you may have noticed some posts about music, explaining things, and other how-to's. The truth is, I've started a new blog, over at http://geekapprentice.blogspot.com, which I'm hoping to write some Digg-able content for. I'd like to get some semi-pro / pro experience writing for the web, have something I could cite next time I see a blog hiring, and possibly make some ad revenue while I'm at it. And my most important goal, of course, would be to help people in whatever way I can by relating interesting information and providing some valuable content.

Anyhow, if you subscribe to my Yahoo! Pipes feed, you'll be getting the updates there automatically. Otherwise, you can subscribe to that blog via my FeedBurner feed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zhan said...

Good Idea! You go boy.

3/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home