A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spirituality Things

I haven't been blogging much lately. This week has been very eventful, and joyous. I feel blessed.

So last Sunday, I was ruminating over my lack of spirituality, and ended up talking to the guys across the hall. We talked for hours. It was incredible - they had a lot of answers that I had felt so unsure about for so long. So, they asked me to come to a meeting. I've been wanting to go to a Campus Crusade meeting for a while, just to try it out. But last Tuesday, I repented of my sins, and I was shown how to leave my unwanted, sinful homosexuality. I was born again!

And since then, I am so happy, so blessed. Everything has been going my way. The joys of knowing that I'm right and everyone I don't like is going to hell is indescribable. If you also want to leave your homosexuality behind, and be born again, please let me know. I want to help everyone I can.

Update: Previous April Fool's post here. Exgay-related April Fool's Posts at Exgay Watch and at Big Gay Picture. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great April Fools entry : )

4/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!
You joined CRU, this is terrifying indeed!

4/01/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home