A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Policy Things

Thus far it has been my policy not to post pictures of anyone other than me. It goes the same for video. I'm thinking about altering this policy a notch, and only worrying about people I know to be particularly camera-shy / internet-phobic. It would mean I could post a lot more pictures, and some really good ones I've wanted to post on Facebook and the like. But - while my previous policy was most definitely the safest, I'm not sure if I might really tick someone off with this new one.

Thoughts from my readers?

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, my name is all over my website, I don't care.

3/09/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home