A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This Weekend's Media

This weekend I went to a friend's house to play. We drove out to Elkhart, IN to see his home and family, play Smash Bros. on his Tyranovision TV, screw around in his swimming pool, and enjoy some excellent food prepared by our hosts. We even got a ride in his dad's helicopter.

Video: Helicopter Take-Off - Mr. Wilsey pulled some seriously fun maneuvers.

Pics


So, as a result of this weekend, I have successfully updated 3 seperate RSS feeds. Now if only I had podcast something this weekend, I'd have been set. But seriously, this is the kind of thing I wish I could do more of - I think some of that stuff is pretty interesting to outsiders, and especially so if you know me. So, I would like to be able to post all the good pictures I take on Flickr, and upload all the nifty videos onto Vimeo or somesuch. Unfortunately, it usually just takes too much time.

Expect some serious business when I show Ryan around DC next week, though. =^.^=

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home