A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Haku Things


Haku (dress)
Originally uploaded by agius.

This was my cosplay at Ohayocon 2006. I only wore it a little bit (lack of pockets kills my gadget foo), but it was a lot of fun to do. The rest of my pics are in an iPhoto-gallery here.

I can't really post a summary, because I was all over the place. I didn't really stop anywhere for more than 10 minutes or so, so talking about everything I did would be an essay. In short:


  • Rave: I had two blue glowsticks.

  • DDR: I played Anubis and Queen of Light expert. No tournament.

  • Naruto Photoshoots: I was at both.

  • Yaoi: Yeah, we watched an episode. It was hilarious.

  • Artist's Alley: I did some hanging out & shopping here.

  • Masquerade: I stayed until the young Haku / young Sasuke yaoi skit. It was funny!

  • Random Battle Group: I watched a few of the fights, but then I left, 'cause it was getting a little smelly in the room.

  • Who's Line is it Anime?: Kyo sang a ballad to me. I gave him a kiss at the end.

  • Gaming: Watched Naruto and Smash Bros. tournaments. Played IIDX for the first time. That game ROCKS!

  • Hanging out: I spent most of the con time just hanging out with people. Lots of names - Michelle, Chloey, Matty, Wilsey, Kiba-boy, D, Kattywampus, Kyo, Cid, Ryuichi-boy... a lot more, I'm sure. I can't remember everyone. I'm sorry if I forgot you. Please email me and let me know - I like to keep up with con buddies!



It was a lot of fun. I hope everyone I met had a great time, too. Now it's time for school again. So - off I go! Hopefully more relevant things will appear here again before long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

; . ; It's... so sweet that you actually came to see us. *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

I quite personally thought you were the most amazing and fun Haku and I don't think you noticed, but I followed you around a little at the first photoshoot, but I never got around to talking to you because I'm very shy in person. :3 Let's keep in touch, ne~

1/09/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home