A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Steal This Template!

Something I meant to do when I started this blog, yet somehow never did. I wanted the theme to be a universal theme - something open-source that other people could use if they wanted to. So, as a small contribution to the internets (or interweb, if you prefer), you can download the template code and both images right here. It's CSS-based, works on all browsers (that I know of), and is blogger-formatted.

Right now, all the image URL's are pointed to the ones used on my blog, but if you want to, the images are included in the .zip and you can host them wherever you want. I don't think this blog is going anywhere anytime soon, and Google doesn't regulate bandwidth, so you probably don't have to worry about it. Next post: how to host template images on Blogger.

Anyway, have fun!

Technorati Tags:, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home