A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Internet Things

I met someone cool at Ohayocon 2006. She had to get ready for a skit to appear in the cosplay masquerade, which I promised I would watch. I stayed for her skit, and meant to follow up and compliment her on it, as I found it quite humorous. Unfortunately (as often happens at cons), I ended up being all over the place and somehow never saw her again.

I was doing an ego search on Technorati to see if my cosplay appeared anywhere (...it didn't). But, I found this girl's LJ. How awesome is that?

Full con report is pending the organization of my pictures.

Technorati Tags: , , , Technorati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home