A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dick Things

Dick Cheney "accidentally" shot his friend on a hunting trip! ZOMG!

According to ABC, Cheney hit him with a shotgun to the face and chest at about 30 yards. I want to know - why the hell are you hunting quail with a shotgun?! Wouldn't that kind of explode it? And is 30 yards really that far?

Just kidding. I'm sure it was an accident. But I haven't heard of any democrats shooting their friends in the face lately.

UPDATE:
"George! Cheney's team killing again!"
"Stop being a dick, Dick!"

Technorati Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the guy was a lawyer, and I heard that he might not be doing as well as first reported, we shall see. ^^

I'll bookmark you blog, because I like what I see.

2/12/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you hunt birds with a shotgun loaded with bird shot. So yeah, it messes the bird up real good, but it makes hiting them easier. This is what I gather from going bird hunting once, and never actually touching a gun.

Kinda nuts though, this is why I'm terrified to hunt.

2/15/2006  
Blogger Agius said...

Hmmm... makes sense, Grape. Filed under: things I didn't know about hunting.

2/18/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home