A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moved In


Moved In
Originally uploaded by agius.
I got here Tuesday. Since then my sister and I have been buying
essential things like pots, pans, and furniture, and alternately going
out to have an awesome time. The drive here was fun and pretty
(especially if you like deserts or mountains), and exploring the
coastal Highway 1 and downtown San Francisco have been really neat.
Making seven trips to Ikea was not so cool, but pretty liveable thanks
to my saint of a sister.

No Internet yet - AT&T takes an entire week to allow me to activate
it. :( Oh well. More details and pretty pics when I can post from my
computer.

Namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home