A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Dammit dammit dammit!

I expected the 3g iPhone would come out in July - I didn't expect ANOTHER $200 price cut! Gah, that sucks. Maybe I'll upgrade, maybe not - the big thing I'm excited about with iPhone 2.0 is definitely the software platform. I can't wait to see what cool games are available and what sorts of location-aware applications I can make for it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kamon said...

Trade you your iPhone for a Tesla death-beam XP

6/09/2008  
Blogger Greg said...

Yeah, sucks, but now I'll upgrade and use my old iPhone as a virtual software playground, jailbreak it, and do all kinds of other fun stuff. Things could be worse; this is, after all, the nature of the beast that is the iPhone.

6/09/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home