A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Catch up time!

 
So, what's been happening since I moved in? Well, kind of a lot. And not much. At home, things have been dreadfully boring - having no internet in the heart of Silicion Valley is like a sensory depravation chamber. I had no way to find stuff to go out and do, which I am normally very good at. At work, things are coming along. We've had a few really fun events (including a tour of San Francisco and going to see the Giants game last night) and a lot of listening to people go over what the company does and how it gets done. I should start actual working work after next week - 'till then, it's a bit of a waiting game.

I'll post more pictures and summaries of things as I get around to them. But things are looking way, way up now. I can communicate, go places, and invite people over. Time to make some friends and get this new west-coast life rolling! :D
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home