A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MFF 2007


IMG_2022
Originally uploaded by agius.
Went to the con last weekend, for my fourth year in a row. Possibly the last, sadly - I have no idea what state I'll be in at this time next year, or whether or not I'll have the free time & cash to get to Chicago. Here's hoping!

I went to this con primarily as a gamer, hoping to play video games. I set up in a room for a little bit with Guitar Hero 3 and my projector, and we had a blast. I played more hours of Apples to Apple than I care to count. I met some totally awesome people, a few of whom I managed to remember to give my contact info. Write me, yo's!

Anyway, this last con for this year was a total blast. I had an awesome time, and hope I can make it back next year.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home