A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Android Developer Challenge

Google released their Android platform, and it looks pretty awesome. Their application stack looks equally friendly to web developers and Java-heads. I'd like to make something simple and sweet with SQLite and WebKit - couldn't be that hard. I'd like to participate in the Developer Challenge, but first I need an idea. And some free time.

Yeah, that novel-writing thing? Not happening. No way.

I'm backed up on a lot of projects right now, and as much as I want to take on some of the great work offers I've been seeing, there's just no way right now.

All the best,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home