A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Vacation Things

Okay, I've finished craploads of schoolwork, which is why I haven't been blogging. Speech yesterday, turn-in of a portfolio project, and some other graphical nasties.

The non-blogging trend will continue for the next few days as I head home and visit my family for the first time in about two months. Hopefully I'll get some pictures to post or something, but no promises -- I've had enough on my back the last week or two, so I'm not giving myself any obligations for this trip.

Since everything is wrapped up schoolwise, and I've decided to put personal projects on hold (unless I get bored and feel like doing something), I feel extremely relaxed and ready to go. David Allen said that's how we should feel all the time; and I have to say, even though this last week has been stress, I never felt overwhelmed. I always knew what I had to do next, had a clear estimate of how much time it would take, and how I would do. I think I'll have met my expectations exactly.

Anyway, I'll consider doing some vacationblogging. Laterz!

Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home