A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Wiley SW2 Tshirt


Wiley SW2 Tshirt
Originally uploaded by agius.

Our RA has a big sign on his door that says "Slide T-shirt design entries underneath!" I wasn't going to enter anything, and then I thought of something amusing. So, this is my entry. Made in photoshop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morganlefay83 said...

Didn't you just deliberatly omit that name from your e-mails a few posts ago?

9/16/2005  
Blogger Agius said...

Yeah, but then it occurred to me that my hall is on Facebook, so it did absolutely no good.

9/16/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home