A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Updated Music Things

So, it got to the point where I have almost 200 MB of music online, and only 500MB of total space on my server over at Archmagus.us. Thus, I have transferred most of my music over to my profile at iCompositions. iComp offers a number of features I like, including unlimited storage space, creative commons licensing, and a podcast feed. So for those who dig the whole podcasting thing, you can automatically download my latest tracks.

As an added bonus, I have a few tracks up there that I never put here, including my latest and greatest: Rock is a Danger Zone, and A Forgotten Secret.

Anyhow, iCompositions has a great community, and a lot of talented folks, so if you're looking for a place to get or put music, I reccomend it. And despite the name, it's not mac-only -- their free loop packs are in .aiff format (usable by any program) and their upload is in either mp3 or mac-centric aac.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home