A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Anime Central 2008 Photos!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Alright, y'all, the big one! Unfortunately, because I don't have a computer of my own at the moment, this collection does not have my usual filtering for good results - there are some photos in here that are total crap, and there are many 'duplicates' which I would normally reduce ( I generally aim for 1 photo / subject ). However, quite a few of them are really good, so you might wanna check it out.

Original Photoset

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bandrik said...

Bandrik: Oh, wow! You really have some neat shots in there! I'm so glad you have your Canon now - these are SO MUCH NICER than your other camera could ever hope for! They're almost all sharp and colorful!

Thanks for sharing!

My favorite I didn't see before in person: Zombie Fantasy VII!! So cool!

5/21/2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/31/2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I deleted the other comment, but the whole link wasn't showing up.

I was the Yoko in pictures 450, and 451. I was wondering if I could save them to my computer for my personal collection and if I could request bigger images of them. Thanks so much! Please email me at:

xhezachanx[at]gmail.com

5/31/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home