A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Road trip home.


Road trip home.
Originally uploaded by agius.
Drove home from West Lafayette yesterday. To all my friends out there,
I will miss you. We'll always have Purdue.

Now, for a long and pleasently uneventful summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bandrik said...

Yeah... I had a very hard time saying goodbye Monday morning...

...*sniff*...

5/21/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah damn conflicting schedules :-/

Well, I wish you luck in your SF endeavors. Perhaps I'll be out there sometime next year.

-Ryan

5/23/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home