A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

If you were starting over...

So, a serious question to anyone out there who reads my occasional shenanigans... If you were about to completely start your life over, what would you change? Where would you go?

I ask because I'm in such a position. For those who don't know, I've accepted a position with a company out in Silicon Valley. The pay is good, the location is heaven, and the world is fresh. I will be starting over once again - I will form a whole new group of friends, create new routines, find new interests... I will be making a wholly new life for myself.

I'm not worried. I've done this twice before (once in high school and once starting at Purdue) and I've managed to build what I consider a good life each time. I've found that when I put my mind to something, I can usually accomplish something pretty cool.

So the question is this - with a good job and a fresh start, what should I go for? Where should I set my sights? What do I want this new life to be like?

So that's the question I would pose, out of curiosity, to you. I am interested in what my friends would do, given the chance to start over.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try and become a world-class cartoonist.

3/28/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home