A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ruckus Board Things

So, I have nearly completed my personal art project for the summer. I was hoping to keep a guestbook, so that I would know everyone who came over whilst I borrowed the Wilsey's place for the interim months between semesters. I wasn't 100% faithful about making people sign it, but I did pretty well. Now, I need to scan the book and post it to flickr.

But for now, I have a new art project. I bought a whiteboard and posted it outside my room, and every day I intend to start a discussion of some sort, and then post it to a blog set up for ruckus board pics.

Feel free to join the ruckus by posting comments, pictures, and other random things! w00t!

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home