A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Updating Developer Profile

So, I've joined Guru.com, which is probably the largest source of connections between those looking to solve computer problems and freelancers capable of doing so. I have to say, their revenue model seems excessive (developers have to pay for registration, businesses have to pay to post classifieds, all payments are run through their costly escrow service), but maybe that's why they're in such big business. Hopefully, this will lead to more people checking out the site and a little more work for me.

In related news, I've finally retired my previous portfolio site, Archmagus.us. It now redirects to my new professional page, atevans.com. I'm going to work on getting some more professional projects to post up there, too.

So, if anyone is in need of a freelancer, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zhan said...

I'll have to checkout you new professional portfolio!

Mrs. Lex Luthor

7/07/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home