A blog about the many neat things in life, along with the many other things that are lying around. Categories include: political things, philosophy things, design things, template things, garage things, music things, and lots and lots of other things!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

About this blogger!

Care Bear

This is a picture of me. There are more pictures of me on my Flickr and my Facebook. Sorry, no hot nudie shots!

This is my blog. It has a lot of things on it - many of them neat things (hence the blog name). Click here to see the latest posts. Keep reading to find out more about me.

These are a bunch of lists with information relating to me.

Basics

  • Age: 22
  • Gender: Male
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Brown (now with highlights!)
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • University: Purdue
  • Orientation: Gay
  • Status: Single

Fav. Anime

  • Get Backers
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • Loveless
  • One Piece

Fav. Movies

Fav. Music

Fav. Books

Fav. Video Games

Fav. Food/Drinks

  • Sushi
  • Pizza
  • Any Mountain Dew
  • Bawls

Jobs

  • Chemical analyst intern at NIST
  • Web Developer / php coder at IDC
  • Freelance web guy at Archmagus.us